DMA was conceived due to a popular demand for student-centered, technically-sound instruction designed to nourish personal development and improve skill. Whether you wish to develop yourself by improving your health and well-being, self-defense acumen, and/or competition skills we will always be right here with you on the mat, training and learning with proper leadership and support!
Our mission is to create an environment for students of all ages to increase their knowledge, self-confidence, health, fitness, discipline, and skills needed to defend and express themselves through the Martial Arts. Our goal is to create a sound foundation for both adults' and children's physical growth and psychological development through the teaching of sound technique, motivation, and encouragement and to instill in all of our students values such as self-control, discipline, self-respect, and respect for others. We strive to keep the lines of communication open between instructors and students and their families to ensure that we are all constantly improving. Our commitment to providing quality instruction and training to our students is what sets us apart from other Martial Arts schools.
Moral Principles of Dallo Martial Arts:
- 1. Be loyal to your country.
- 2. Be obedient to your parents.
- 3. Be loving in your family.
- 4. Be cooperative between brothers and sisters.
- 5. Be respectful to your elders.
- 6. Be faithful between friends.
- 7. Establish trust between teacher and student.
- 8. Always respect all living things.
- 9. Never retreat in battle.
- 10. Indomitable spirit.
- 11. Always finish what you start.